Accessible legal advice in tune with your business
We assist employers and employees in all aspects of employment matters, from compromise agreements to extensive enquiries into serious allegations of gross misconduct. We provide effective representation in the Employment Tribunal and the Royal Court as necessary.
Ardent Chambers also offers bespoke employment law training, targeted to individual business needs. This includes the provision of training to a collection of local recruitment agencies on up and coming employment issues.
We offer effective business legal support from contractual expertise to business licence application assistance. We can address your concerns across the board, from contractual issues to data protection matters and employment/discrimination queries.
Our employment and business law services include advice and representation in respect of:
- Contractual interpretation or enforcement
- Business licence applications
- Data protection, GDPR, subject access requests, confidentiality
- Disciplinary, capability and grievance processes
- Compromise/settlement agreements
- Contracts of employment
- Summary and gross dismissal
- Unfair and constructive dismissal
- Restrictive covenants
- Discrimination claims
- Family friendly (flexible) working and maternity rights