Leading the way
Ardent Chambers is at the forefront of advising on and successfully litigating civil and commercial disputes in Jersey. Our biggest asset is the skill and reputation of our litigation lawyers.
With wide-reaching expertise, we offer advice and advocacy services in respect of high value contract, trust, shareholder and other banking and business related disputes. We have experience of litigation involving professional negligence claims and the mis-selling of financial products. We have acted for financial services providers, local and international businesses, insurers, consumers and high net worth individuals. We often receive instructions from leading law firms globally, who retain our advocates as specialist counsel for litigation in Jersey.
We provide advice, representation and dispute resolution services in all commercial litigation matters, including:
- Trust disputes, including disclosure, breach of trust and constructive trustee issues
- Contract disputes
- Negligence, including professional negligence claims
- Shareholder/ownership disputes
- Banking litigation and financial product mis-selling
- Jurisdictional/conflict of laws disputes
- Disputes as to fees and costs
- Business licence applications and appeals